Anonymous asked July 9, 2014

                            RMPLegalExpert                            asked 2 seconds ago                                                    
 I know someone who has a problem with repossession, the bank wants to repossess their property.
Could someone please give me some advise on what my friend can do to save their home?

  1. Immediate Bank Claims helps resolve issues in regards to repossession and helps with repossession. Try and contact them for further help. Their website address is

    You can find them on You tube and watch their videos, just type Immediate Bank Claims on you tube and you will find them

    Hope this helps!
  2. You need to seek legal advice as soon as possible so that the issue can be assessed
  3. I agree with David immediate bank claims would be the best option to get in touch with
  4. Thank you so much for your help. We managed to get in touch with Immediate Bank Claims and get all the help we needed. Immediate Bank Claims was a great help and are really good at listening to your problems. I would recommend Immediate Bank Claims to anybody who has property problems and needs help.

Please login or Register to Submit Answer