–          Create high quality content and sharing it with links back to your website in it

–          Website optimisation,

–          Narrow SEO match,

–          Social Media: LinkedIn, YouTube,

–          Industry forums/blogs,

–          Webinars/podcasts,

–          Web ads

–          Email marketing

–          Affiliates/JV

–          Keep testing/refining

–          Statistics and measurement of results daily/weekly/monthly

 

  • Include case studies and social proof (ie testimonials)

 

  • Push different brand names / products/services (work out how to market the top level services?)  1 brand/service =80% of business and the rest is 20% interest/awareness