How to become a Consultant working for Rescue My Properties
Over 80% of landlords in Scotland, Wales and N.Ireland as well as northern and western parts of England are now in negative equity or have property arrears problems. We specialise in helping Buy to let landlords and residential property owners in negotiating their negative equity and unsecured debts. If you have interest in registering as an associate you can get trained into one of the following roles:
- AA (Associate Agent) – Access to a database of distressed landlords
- RAC (Rescue Associate Consultant) – Trained to collect Information from distressed clients
You may also be interested in becoming one of the following types of Business Associate:
- HSLA (Head Service Level Agreement) – Letting agent wanting more stock
- MBSAH (Master of Business Support Agreement Holder) – Holder of the country area/zone licence
- Law Firm – Providing conveyance or other legal services associated with distressed properties
ANY TRAINING IS BY INVITATION ONLY AND CERTIFICATION WILL BE REQUIRED TO WORK UNDER OUR BRAND. TO REGISTER YOU INTEREST AND A FULL INFORMATION PACK PLEASE FILL IN THE SUBMISSION BOX BELOW.
Our Online Consultant Training Programme includes the following key topics:
- £1 Trillion toxic debt in the UK market
- How to do first, second and third client meetings
- Commission Structure
- Lead Generation / Appointment setting
- Full supply of corporate brochures and wall displays
PLEASE FILL IN THE APPLICATION FORM BELOW.