Franchise income opportunity – there may be a better way?
If you are looking for flexible working hours and a new income opportunity without the staff and other overheads of a Franchise income opportunity in the UK that is going places then Rescue My Properties is the place to come. We are the peoples network for the fastest growing business property solution in the UK market. Hence, for the avoidance of any doubt we support you in helping you achieve your flexible working hours whilst still earning an excellent level of income.
Become a basic member – easy start-up cost of £50.00 – avoid costs of a Franchise income opportunity
We have 3 different roles if you are considering an easy start-up cost of £50.00 whilst avoiding costs of a Franchise income opportunity. You can start working with us as a Rescue Associate Consultant on any level as at a speed and pace as well as a role that suits your skill base… You can start as a consultant- Rescue Associate Consultant OR intermediate level – Associate Agent (AA) or a MBSAH (MG). See below what each role entails:
Easy start-up cost of £50.00 – avoid costs of a Franchise income opportunity – RAC – Rescue Associate Consultant
The Rescue Associate Consultant works from home and is an easy start-up cost of £50.00 which avoids costs of a Franchise income opportunity
They will need to complete our online training course so that they can carry out surgeries with clients and complete a full information pack which includes:
- basic understanding of their personal finances
- business information
- portfolio spreadsheets detailing information on the properties
- a WellBeing fact find
- explanation of fees
- fee submission
A RAC will need to have the following knowledge and skills to ensure a quality approach in client meetings.
- Attention to detail
- Customer facing
- Innate understanding of properties and the associated costs
- Ideally from a property management or portfolio background
- Understanding of mortgages
- Understand property management or maintenance
- Handling opening and closing meetings with clients
Easy start up cost £50.00 AA – Associated Agent – avoid costs of a Franchise income opportunity
You can also become an associated agent with a start cost of £50.00– avoid costs of a Franchise income opportunity
Not limited to a professional role, anybody who has access to distressed landlords or people in the property industry and may employ the services for a RAC to complete the necessary documents and details required from a potential client to enter the Rescue My Properties solution. This includes:
- Property Sourcer
- Insolvency Practitioner
- Debt Management Company
Easy Start-up cost £50.00 – Master Business Support Agreement Holder – MBSAH – avoid costs of a Franchise income opportunity
If you have the skills. we will also consider you for the easy start-up cost and still be able to reach a very senior position at Rescue My Properties.
This Agreement holder will be responsible for a region or country e.g. Northern Ireland. This person or Company will be responsible for arranging all commission agreements with AA, RAC and HSLA providers.
In certain cases where the market predicts a MBSAH may be issued to an area or zone rather than a country.
Easy start-up cost £50.00– avoid costs of a Franchise income opportunity
– the advantages and disadvantages of the self-employed opportunity
We have made it easy for you to become an Associate.. with an easy start-up cost £50.00. Here are the pros and cons:
- Annual leave will be a thing of the past… as you will be able to make arrangement for house visits without it interfering with your holiday schedules e.g. waiting for the plumber attend at your house turn up between 7 am and 8 pm
- Working from home allows you to take your breaks when you want
- Limited or no commuting required (especially if your partner to does the school run)
- More time with the children in the morning/evening
- You need a proper space to work without distractions
- Working at home is not for everyone as you need to be disciplined about your priorities of your work and not getting distracted by any household chores or by your children.
Rescue My properties – the three golden rules of an easy start-up £50.00 set up – whilst avoiding costs of a Franchise income opportunity
There are three golden rules to ensure the success of your easy start-up cost £50.00 set up – whilst avoiding costs of a Franchise income opportunity
- Childcare is important for working at home. You need to ensure that most of your time is not spent on childcare and you will need adequate support from your spouse, nursery or extended family to give you quality time to be successful in you new income opportunity.
- Discipline and time management are critical if you are working from home. You have to resist the temptation of getting distracted by your day to day household chores e.g. gardening, dishwasher, ironing, making snack every half hour..
Some advice and tips if you are looking at our easy start-up cost £50.00 – whilst avoiding costs of a Franchise income opportunity
If you are serious about committing to our easy start-up cost £50.00 and working as a consultant Rescue My Properties? If so, Lakhi Singh – Head of Sales and Marketing for Rescue My Properties has some tips:
- Networking – Networking will help your profile, your lead generation prospects and increase your income.
- Core competency: You need to focus on your core competency and fill in the gaps after that. If you are excellent at generating leads, but not good at meeting clients then find other teams members who have complementary skills.
- Set appointment out of your house! This is my number one tip for anyone who works from home and there are 5 very good reasons for this:
- Attend local events or networking related to property locally or regionally: This will you keep you updated on your industry and give you a lot more tools when engaging with new client.
- Training and development: will increase your knowledge and help you meet like minded teams and individuals in the property and finance sector.
- Clarity of mind… You can get insular working from home, especially if you do not interact with anyone all day at home and left just working at home with no external communication.
- Energy & enthusiasm – You will give yourself a renewed burst of energy and it will help your business running a business.You will feel like a real member of network or a community. One of the downsides
- of being a work from home business person is that there that you get very little acknowledgement. Hence, feeling a sense of acknowledgement and getting out is key in keeping yourself motivated.
- Set clear boundaries with your family and friends – this will help you to ensure that work space is an area for work only and will stop you getting distracted by minor matters from other things happening in your household. You are much more likely to spend time working from home effectively if you really enjoy your setting and environment.
- Excellent Communication with your loved ones– working from home can be disruptive for both partners if you don’t have effective communication and you not communicated what you need to be effective in this new way of working. You need to be able to sell the benefits of home working to your partner and your children and ensure they support you in your new working from approach. Undoubtedly, there will be issues or obstacles which will come up. From my experience, I suggest setting up written agreement which may sound a bit over the top, but in the long run will keep all family members in check about what they can or cannot do whilst you are working at home. This will help them also to keep in check as they may easily forget the key rules you want to establish. Having a wall-chart with the key points in summary firmly placed on your door will alleviate any stresses going forward.
- Social intrusion when working from home. – You will need to be very firm with friends and family and if they call for a social chat during your work time, tell them you’ll call them back. Even better is to set up a second telephone line and to ignore any calls that come through on the home phone.
- Health and wealth –I encourage all our consultants to take as a minimum moderate exercise every day. We all complain that we want to be healthier of lose weight, when working from home it is a great opportunity to structure an exercise regime.
- Getting childcare in place is critical. You need to have back-up arrangements to your normal day to day childcare. Ensure you do some contingency planning and create a list of alternative childcare options.
- Make sure you have your lunch when working from home –make sure you have a defined lunch hour. Regular breaks are key to ensuring your clarity and focus on your work.
Become a basic member – easy start-up cost £50.00 – whilst avoiding costs of a Franchise income opportunity
Rescue My Properties have created a total solution to any property problem hence we are looking for consultant to help property clients with a full basket of services. whilst avoiding costs of a Franchise income opportunity, please call us on 0207 221 6536 or client here to become a basic member