Distressed Property Audit
Get a Free 1 hour Consultation
Distressed Property debt consultation allow our residential home owners and buy-to-let portfolio owners to meet 1 to 1 with our consultants to better understand the following:
- If they have a loan to value which is higher than 50%, we would look at the risks faced in a downturn or interest rate hike.
- If the potential client is distressed and has one of the following issues:
- Mortgage arrears
- Negative equity
- Break-even loan to value.
- LPA receivership issues
- Suspended possession order
- Repossession hearing
- Lost some of their properties to the bank
- Banks have not followed proper protocols when taking control of properties. In this scenario there is potential for compensation
- A property was mis-sold and there is potential for compensation